A performance installation by J'aime Morrison & Efron Delgadillo, Jr.
Arrival. Distant, treacherous, elusive - what would you endure in order to arrive at your destination? What if you never made it? When at Last We Arrived performs the movements between departure and arrival: the journeys undertaken by refugees all over the world as they uproot from their homes in search of a new life. In this immersive performance installation, video projections, dance and song evoke the essence of what it means to risk everything in order to arrive..
- Wed., April 18, 2018 – 7:30pm, 8:15pm, and 9:00pm
- Thurs., April 19, 2018 - 7:30pm, 8:15pm, and 9:00pm
- Fri., April 20, 2018 - 7:30pm, 8:15pm, and 9:00pm
- Sat., April 21, 2018 – 7:30pm, 8:15pm, and 9:00pm
- Sun., April 22, 2018 – 2:00pm, 2:45pm, and 3:30pm