Entrance Procedure for Master of Music, Option in Collaborative Piano Performance
• Prerequisite: An undergraduate degree in classical piano performance or equivalent background.
In addition to the online university application, applicants must submit a resume detailing their education, collaborative piano experience and a collaborative repertoire list (both instrumental and vocal).
Students must prepare an audition program that includes the following:
- One solo piano piece of your choice - memorized
- Two movements from two different instrumental sonatas - Must contrast in style. For example, movements from Mozart and Franck violin sonatas. At least one movement should be a fast movement.
- Two art songs - Must represent two different languages.
- Opera Aria - An opera aria originally composed for voice and orchestra.
In addition to the pieces above, you will be asked to sight read a musical selection as part of your audition. Please bring a copy of your resume, collaborative experience and repertoire list to your audition.
Contact Dr. Tali Tadmor (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about your audition repertoire, or to verify the suitability of your choices.