Advisement REQUIRED for ALL Journalism students
- Pick up your file in MZ 210 before advisement (available 30 minutes before faculty office hours)
- If you are at 90 units, ask your adviser to do a Grad Check
- Advisement for graduating seniors is not required, but is highly recommended
- Students planning on doing an internship must meet with Professor Stephanie Bluestein
- Registration holds will be cleared ONLY after the Department has received the completed advisement form
- Graduate Students meet with Professor Melissa Wall
Full-time faculty hours are listed below. For lecturer hours, please visit this page.