- Bernardo Attias (COMS): Revisiting Morse v. Frederick: Student Speech Rights in a Rhetorical Frame
- Melissa Brough (COMS): Ethical Design for Whom? Amplifying Underrepresented Youth Voice for Equitable Digital Technology Design.
- Patsy Cox (ART): Dunhuang Residency Dissemination.
- Jinah Kim (COMS): Nuclear Entanglements: The Military Imaginaries of US-Korea in the 21st Century.
- Jessica Retis (JOUR): Immigration and Mobility in the Digital Age: Asian Latinos in the remapping of the Transpacific area.
- Melissa Wall (JOUR): Precarious Connections: Syrian Refugees Navigate Displacement.
- Meiqin Wang (ART): Voice from Below: Socially Engaged Art in Contemporary China.
Travel Support Awards
- David Blumenkrantz (JOUR): Intangible Cultural Heritage Documentary, China.
- Julia Heinen (MUS): “On That Note”—Solo Recitals of American and American-inspired works at ClarinetFest and the European Clarinet Festival.
- A.J. McCaffrey (MUS): Visiting Artist Residency at Scola de Música Superior de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain (new work for Ensemble FUNKTION).