DEPARTMENT OF CINEMA AND TELEVISION ARTS
UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE PROGRAM
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of a program of study, students should (as reflected by the curriculum in their individual option) be able to:
- Identify and critically analyze the fundamental components and aesthetics of audio-visual storytelling.
- Develop and write scripts for fiction and non-fiction audio-visual productions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of historical, cultural, critical, theoretical, and emergent aspects of media arts.
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to manage entertainment business structures and to produce, research, and/or present an entertainment industry or other media project.
- Demonstrate the skills, knowledge, and problem-solving abilities that are pertinent in a professional setting.