B.A. Program Student Learning Outcomes:
- Students will acquire competent knowledge and skills in various art media, concepts and methodologies.
- Students will produce a competent body of individual and collaborative work suitable for a liberal arts degree, for the local, national and global marketplace.
- Students will solve visual problems at a competent level, including understanding/application of the elements of art and principles of design.
- Students will utilize and apply critical thinking skills to communicate ideas for their intended audience at a competent level in visual, oral, and written formats.
- Students will acquire historical and contemporary knowledge of diverse cultural and aesthetic contexts, including political, visual and material culture.
Areas of Concentration
Visual Arts with concentration in:
For more information contact the undergraduate program coordinator at (818) 677-2348.