Internships, Jobs and Opportunities
Welcome to the Cal State Northridge Art and Design resource survey for workplace jobs and internships. Internships provide our students an important opportunity to develop and refine their skills set while gaining valuable work experience. If you have an opportunity for our seniors or newly graduated alumni, please complete the following form. After review we will forward your request to the appropriate parties.
Students are given credit for internships based on the following criteria:
- Internship-eligible students may work remotely, in-office and/or in a hybrid modality in observation of Los Angeles County health and safety guidelines.
- The work must be art and design related and allows for a hands-on learning environment within a professional setting.
- Students must work a minimum of 135 hours over the course of the 15-week semester.
- A qualified supervisor must oversee the intern’s work experience.
- The supervisor must complete a short initial student agreement, a mid-term evaluation and a final evaluation at the end of the internship.