Thank you to all students who entered the 2017-2018 Matador Moments: Freshman Challenge! We have received so many hopeful and inspiring stories from our campus community. See below to view the winning entries.
Congratulations to the winners from the 2017-2018 Matador Moments: Freshman Challenge! Each entry showcased the student’s first year at CSUN in making their unique connection to the campus. We received many heartfelt and inspirational stories from students. These submissions will be showcased at the 2018 New Student Orientation as a welcome video to future Matadors. Thank you to all students who participated in the first Matador Moments Challenge!
First Place: Sofia Ayerdi
CSUN invites ALL students to participate in the “Matador Moments: Freshman Challenge”. We know that the first year of college is memorable - so use that memory to make a difference in the lives of our incoming freshman class and future generations of Matadors. Inspire an incoming Matador to discover a CSUN connection by telling your story about an experience during your first year that contributed to your success.
October 23, 2017 - March 30, 2018
- All class standings and majors are welcome.
- Include any media to share your moment:
- Video: Share up to two minutes of footage
- Paper/Text: Upload up to one double-spaced page
- Images/Graphics: Upload up to five photos
- PowerPoint/Prezi: Share up to five slides
- Snapchat submission instructions
- Must be submitted to the Matador Moments Challenge page by March 30, 2018 11:59 pm
The best shared Matador experience will be awarded a $100 CSUN Campus Store gift card and will be celebrated at the annual Student Involvement Awards Ceremony on April 25th, 2018. The top 5 winning entries will be featured at the Fall 2018 New Student Orientation
For further help and information, visit CSUN's Portfolium page