How to get a MataCard
New CSUN Students
- If you're a new CSUN student, log in to the CSUN Portal with your CSUN user ID and password. Under Top Tools, select Student Center.
- On the Student Center page, under Finances, My Account, select Pay Photo Processing Fee to pay the $5 photo processing fee.
- Check your CSUN email account for an invitation to upload a photo and another form of identification. The email should arrive within two business days after you've paid the photo fee.
- Once your photo is approved, you'll receive an email prompting you to download the Transact eAccounts app and authenticate your digital MataCard.
Current Students, Faculty and Staff
- If you already have a physical CSUN ID card and are currently considered an active student and/or employee, you already have a photo on file and you're ready to go. If you'd like to upgrade to the new MataCard, download the Transact eAccounts app in the App Store or Google Play and log in using your CSUN user ID and password to authenticate your digital MataCard.
New Faculty and Staff
- After your initial new employee orientation, Human Resource will give you an employee classification memo. Bring this memo to the Student Services Center in Bayramian Hall (BH 100) to have your photo taken. Once your photo is saved, download the Transact eAccounts app in the App Store or Google Play and log in using your CSUN user ID and password to authenticate your digital MataCard.