|Ingredients (Makes 1 Serving): |
3 oz Can tuna w/Water
- Grab your pot and fill 3/4 of the way with water. Place the pot on the stove over a medium-heat flame and add 3 oz of spaghetti strands.
- With the can opener, open the canned tuna and pour mixed vegetables over the sink.
- Separately, place the tuna and mixed veggies in the colander to remove excess water. Then add 3 oz of tuna and 3/4 cup of veggies into a bowl. Place the bowl to the side.
- Grab your cooked pasta and with the colander remove the water in the sink. Then add the pasta into the bowl.
- Lastly, pull out a cutting board and chop 1 oz of chopped tomatoes and half of an avocado. Once done add the ingredients into the bowl and add 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise. Mix the bowl and enjoy!
Cooking Tip: Adding a teaspoon of cooking oil before storing away excess pasta will make it last longer and prevent sticking!