|Ingredients (Makes 1 Serving): |
4 oz Avocado, Medium Size
1 cup Chicken Broth (low-sodium)
2 oz Dry Pasta
1/2 cup Kidney Beans (canned)
1/4 cup Diced Tomatoes (canned)
1/2 cup Mixed Veggies (canned)
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Spinach (fresh)
- Open the canned kidney beans, canned mixed veggies, and canned diced tomatoes. Drain the excess water from the mixed veggies and kidney beans.
- Add the dry pasta to a pot and cook it using the instructions indicated on the package.
- In a separate pot, add the chicken broth, kidney beans, mixed vegetables, and diced tomatoes. Let the ingredients cook for 8 minutes on medium heat.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add it to the other pot of ingredients. Then, add 1/2 cup of spinach to the pot and stir.
- Finally, serve your bowl of soup and garnish with avocado and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Cooking Tip: Wrapping a paper towel around spinach before placing in a container will keep it fresh!