Servings 12 | Prep Time 20 mins | Total time 20 mins
1 cup oats
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 ripe banana
1.5 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp maple syrup
½ cup peanut butter
- Put the oats and coconut in a blender and blend until fine.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add the chia seeds, cocoa powder, maple syrup, oats, and coconut to the banana and mix well.
- Add the peanut butter to the mixture and stir well until all ingredients are combined.
- Roll into golf ball size balls and enjoy.
- Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Recipe from http://www.thewholesomefork.com/2016/04/18/peanut-butter-power-balls/