CSUN Online Resources
To find online geographic data, DEMs, and geospatial data, start with the CSUN Library's GIS Research Guide.
CSUN Oviatt Library Digital Collections
The Oviatt Library maintains a large digital collection repository here. Some notable digital collections include:
- San Fernando Valley History
- Northridge Earthquake Photo Collection
- Tom and Ethel Bradley Center Photographs
- Water Works - Documenting Water History in Los Angeles
Other Online Resources
Air Photo Resources:
- UC Santa Barbara's Map & Imagery Laboratory.
- UC Santa Cruz's Aerial Photo Flight Index.
- UCLA's Benjamin and Gladys Thomas Air Photo Archives.
Local Historical Image Archives
- Santa Monica Public Library's Imagine Santa Monica.
- Los Angeles Public Library Historical Photo Collection.