TUC Licensing

CTVA On-Campus Location Permit Request

Download the CSUN CTVA Student Filming Approval Form here.
Please complete and secure signatures from CTVA Professor and Advisor before submitting.
A hard copy also needs to be turned in to the TUC Licensing office on 3rd floor of the Sierra Center.
Please allow us at least one full business day to review your request.
For questions, please e-mail .