Yammer is a social network for business that enables CSUN faculty and staff to connect and collaborate. To access Yammer, visit the Microsoft Services login page and sign in with your CSUN user ID and password. Once you are signed in, select the Apps icon at the top left-hand corner and locate the Yammer icon.
Why Should I Use Yammer?
- Share documents, participate in conversations, discuss timelines and coordinate teams without ever having to meet in person.
- Share knowledge, learn and make decisions in real time.
- Easily connect with others in your organization via phone, tablet or browser.
- Establish work profiles to create online social relationships with colleagues.
- Encourage innovation, facilitate the capture of ideas, and create a spirit of collaboration.
Training and Tutorials
All CSUN students, faculty and staff have access to the Lynda.com library, which offers an essentials training for Yammer. To access the training, visit lynda.csun.edu and sign in with your CSUN user ID and password. You can also use the following Yammer resources:
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Help Center.