After changing your CSUN password using the password change utility, you will need to sync your CSUN managed Mac password to the new password you created.
- Verify that you are connected to GlobalProtect VPN. You must be connected to the CSUN network.
- On your Mac, navigate to Finder > Applications > Terminal.
- In the Terminal window, type in login, then hit Enter on your keyboard.
- At login: enter your user name, then hit Enter on your keyboard.
- At Password: enter your new password, and then hit Enter on your keyboard. This field will remain blank as you type so be sure to enter the password carefully.
- A “last login” message displays with the current date. This confirms that the password is now in sync with your device.
Note: If you receive a password error, re-enter the new password and go through the steps again.