CSUN completed its transition from Moodle to Canvas at the end of the 2017 calendar year. The CSUN Canvas environment is now available. Learn more at CSUN's website about Canvas.
Note: A few cohorted programs offered through the Tseng College will remain on Moodle in 2018. For support with Tseng courses still using Moodle, contact the Tseng College Distance Learning Group at (818) 677-6410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legacy Moodle Support Pages:
Below, is a list of the most frequently asked Moodle questions by students. You may navigate by selecting the links below.
- How do I log in to Moodle?
- Why doesn't one of my courses appear under My Courses list?
- The course I am trying to access asks for an enrollment key. How do I get the enrollment key?
- There is a Moodle iOS app. Can I use that?
- How do I upload/change my profile picture?
- How do I post to a forum?
- How do I copy-paste content from Microsoft Word to Moodle?
- How do I submit an assignment through Moodle?
- How do I take a quiz?
- What is Zoom?
- I am receiving a lot of emails from forums in a course. How do I make them stop?
- I can't open a file uploaded to Moodle by my instructor. How come?
- How do I remove past courses from My Courses list?
- I enrolled in a course in the Tseng College. Is it any different?