CSUN will transition from Moodle to Canvas during the 2017 calendar year. The CSUN Canvas environment is now available. Learn more at CSUN's website about Canvas.
Below, is a list of the most frequently asked Moodle questions by students. You may navigate by selecting the links below. If you cannot find the answer to your question below, you may contact us at (818) 677-3443, visit us in OV 33 (garden-level of the Oviatt Library), or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our offices and support representatives are available Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm; excluding campus holidays.
- How do I log in to Moodle?
- Why doesn't one of my courses appear under My Courses list?
- The course I am trying to access asks for an enrollment key. How do I get the enrollment key?
- There is a Moodle iOS app. Can I use that?
- How do I upload/change my profile picture?
- How do I post to a forum?
- How do I copy-paste content from Microsoft Word to Moodle?
- How do I submit an assignment through Moodle?
- How do I take a quiz?
- What is Zoom?
- I am receiving a lot of emails from forums in a course. How do I make them stop?
- I can't open a file uploaded to Moodle by my instructor. How come?
- How do I remove past courses from My Courses list?
- I enrolled in a course in the Tseng College. Is it any different?