Don’t miss out on the inaugural CSUN Engagement Conference coming October 29th! Submit your proposals by October 7th, and register now to attend the Zoom-based conference on October 29th from 10am - 2pm.
The Engagement Conference seeks to inspire all CSUN faculty teaching in the online and hybrid environments by sharing innovation and practices that have worked in CSUN courses. This conference is an inter-disciplinary event focused on the teaching practice and encourages collaboration and cross-pollination of ideas.
We invite all CSUN faculty, lecturer and tenure-track, to submit a proposal for a speaker session that contributes to the topic of engaging CSUN students in the online and hybrid environments.
Proposals must be submitted by Thursday, October 7, 2021 by completing the CSUN Engagement Conference 2021 Proposal Submission Form.
Submissions should include:
- Faculty name
- Course name (if applicable)
- Title of topic or innovative practice
- Abstract/Topic Summary (< 250 words)
- Keywords (3 – 5 words that describe the topic/practice)
- Any instructional tool(s) besides Canvas or Zoom for your innovation? (university-supported, other)
- Does this practice/innovation apply to large classes? (Y/N)
- October 7, 2021 - Submit Proposal to CSUN Engagement Conference 2021
- October 15, 2021 - Response from Engagement Conference Proposal Review Committee
- October 29, 2021 - Engagement Conference 2021
For more information visit the CSUN Engagement Conference 2021 page.