The Technology Infrastructure and Services Committee (TISC) advises the Executive Technology Steering Committee (ETSC) on decisions impacting the University’s technology infrastructure, information security, and standards and support services for end user computer and mobile devices. The committee meets monthly during the academic year and during summer as needed.
- Reviews technology infrastructure policies and standards and recommend changes to the ETSC for adoption.
- Advises the Vice President for Information Technology/CIO on decisions pertaining to the adoption of new infrastructure technologies (e.g., networks, servers, storage, hybrid datacenters, security, mobile and desktop computing) and the design of the University’s technical architecture.
- Provides feedback on the design, delivery and performance of enterprise IT support services.
- Recommends the need for new enterprise IT services.
- Reviews proposed technology standards and procedures and recommends them to the ETSC for University-wide adoption.
Membership AY 2018-2019 (appointed by the ETSC annually)
|Muhammad Zaman||Interim IT Senior Director for Infrastructure Services (chair)|
|Ryan Conlogue||IT Director for User Services|
|Hilary Baker||Vice President for Information Technology |
|Danny Reader||Representative appointed by the Vice President for University Advancement|
|Douglas Wells||Representative appointed by the Vice President for Administration and Finance|
|Paul Schantz||Representative appointed by the Vice President for Student Affairs|
|Virginia Huynh||Faculty member, appointed by the Faculty Executive Senate Committee in consultation with the Provost|
|Pamela Simon||Manager for Academic Resources (MAR), appointed by the Provost|
|Justin Kovalcik||Library Representative|
|Kevin Krzewinski||Information Security Officer|
Note: Other IT Directors and representatives from Facilities Planning will attend as needed.
Advisory to ETSC.