The Executive Technology Steering Committee (ETSC) is the senior university technology governance group and principal advisory group to the President on information technology issues and decisions. The ETSC reports, through the Vice President for Information Technology/CIO, to the President’s Cabinet and convenes on topics of technology focus on an as-needed basis throughout the year during weekly Vice President meetings.
- Establishes CSUN’s long-range technology strategy and goals.
- Approves and prioritizes all large university technology projects.
- Recommends to the President all policies, standards and procedures pertaining to information technology and information security.
- Adopts frameworks and guidelines that maintain an effective division of responsibilities for enterprise-wide and local technology services.
- Approves major changes in the delivery of technology services or service levels.
- Reviews and adjusts as necessary University-wide technology spending and staffing to optimize the use of CSUN resources.
- Conducts regular reviews of the University’s technology project portfolio and monitors its alignment with University goals, available resources, and acceptable levels of risk.
ETSC Members: AY 2023-2024 (appointed by the President)
|Ranjit Philip||Vice President for Information Technology/CIO (chair)|
|Meera Komarraju||Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs|
|William Watkins||Vice President for Student Affairs|
|Colin Donahue||Vice President for Administration and Finance/CFO|
|Nicole Ipach||Vice President for University Advancement|
|Genevieve Evans Taylor||Chief of Staff, President's Office|
|Amanda Quintero||Senior Advisor to the President for Inclusive Excellence|
Equity Innovation Officer, Global HSI Equity Innovation Hub
|TBD||Chief Diversity Officer|
Twice a year the ETSC convenes as the Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) Steering Committee with additional members from the key stakeholder groups across the institution:
|Ranjit Philip||ATI Executive Sponsor Designee|
|Michael Neubauer||Faculty Senate President|
|Helen Heinrich||Associate Vice President for Academic Technology|
|Kathryn Tipton||Universal Design Center Program Manager|
|Alexandra Lohman||Director, Equity and Compliance|