The Faculty Technology Center offers a variety of workshops and specialized training sessions in course redesign to support faculty in their eLearning projects:
- Summer eLearning Institute: The one-week Summer Institute provides faculty with pedagogical strategies and technology tools to engage their students.
- eLearning On-Demand: Access the best of the eLearning Institute through eLearning On-Demand workshops that can be customized to suit your desired content and schedule.
- Scheduled Workshops: Canvas Essentials, Canvas Studio, and Teaching with Video workshops are held throughout the academic year. Visit the Workshop Calendar for the current schedule.
Full-Day Departmental Workshops: A custom version of an eLearning workshop is available to departments. For example, a full-day workshop can be developed for interested departments.
- Consultations: The FTC’s instructional designers and technologists are available for one-on-one consultations with faculty. To make an appointment, contact email@example.com.
- Online eLearning Resources: The eLearning Essentials Canvas site contains materials used in our workshops and is especially helpful to faculty who want to learn on their own.