Q: When do I receive my CSUN user ID and password?
A: You will receive a mail from the Office of Admission and Records with your CSUN user ID and password once you have been admitted to the university. If you haven't received it, then please see below.
- If you are a transfer student (you attended a school in the U.S. as an F-1 student prior to transferring to CSUN), then you can contact the CSUN IT Help Center to get access to your user ID and password.
- If you are currently in your home country, you can contact the International Admissions advisor for your CSUN user ID and password.
Q: My CSUN user ID and password is not working. What should I do?
A: The user ID to get into Moodle consists of your initials and a couple of letters (ex. abc12345). If you do not know your user ID, please click on the IT Forgot User ID webpage. In addition, inside the Student Moodle Help link (located in the block in upper left corner of Moodle homepage), there is a How do I login to Moodle? question. This will go over finding out your user ID. However, you will have to select the “Login as guest” button to view the Student Moodle Help.
Q: I tried to login to Moodle, and it's asking me for an enrollment key. Can you please send me the enrollment key?
A: The enrollment key for fall 2016 admits is "fall2016". The enrollment key for spring 2017 admits is "spring2017".
Q: What documents should I bring with me to Step 6 of the 6-STEPS Immigration Requirements Process?
A: Submit copies of the following immigration documents to a Foreign Student Advisor:
- Valid passport
- F-1 visa stamp
- CSUN I-20 pages 1 & 2
- All pages of previous school's I-20 (only if you are transferring your SEVIS record to CSUN)
- Automated I-94
- If I-94 card, copy of front and back
- Certificate of Completion (from STEP 2)
- International Student Financial Acknowledgement
- Proof of valid health insurance for the semester you are attending