Program costs and living expenses
Program cost estimates:
- CSUN tuition (visit Student Finance for current tuition fees)
- € 46 Studentenwerkbeitrag (Admin Cost)
- Living expenses: Average 400€ per room per month + Food / (individual)
- Study materials such as books (varies), but most of it can be obtained at the university library
- Foreign Travel Insurance: Average $250 per semester
Accommodations: Students are responsible for their own accommodation in Germany but can be assisted by the international center at THI regarding options they would have available to them.
Arrival: There is public transport (bus, train) upon arrival at Munich Airport to provide transfers to Ingolstadt where the university is located.
Language of instruction: English
Credit toward degree: Students will earn TRANSFER credit toward their CSUN degree. It is important that students meet with their academic department to review course equivalencies prior to exchange.
Courses are offered in the following disciplines: Technical Procurement Program at the Master's level.
Requirements and Application Information
GPA: Must have a cumulative overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher
Level of Study: Graduate students only
Major requirement: M.S. in Engineering Management or Manufacturing Systems Engineering or Materials Engineering. Students from any of the listed 3 majors could take classes at THI and get credit for it in their programs based on the official articulation agreement signed between CSUN and THI.
Students should not participate in this program during their first semester in the graduate program.