Study Abroad

How do I decide where to study?

Which country you can apply to may depend on what your Major is. Please attend an Information Session to learn what your options are.

Credit towards your degree

You will receive 15 units per semester of residence credit towards your CSUN degree.

How can I find out more and how do I apply?

Is there an application fee?

No. It is free to apply to the CSU IP program.

How do I apply?

The closing date for CSU Study Abroad applications is February 1, 2011!

If you would like to study abroad as a CSU IP student in Fall 2011 for the academic year, please click here for details.