International and Exchange Student Center
IESC Services and Support Update:
Please review the information below for guidance on the available IESC services. Please note that we are here to support you with any advisement needs Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Before visiting the campus and the IESC follow these Health and Safety Guidelines
- Please visit the following website for CSUN’s fall 2021 planning information: https://www.csun.edu/fall-2021-planning-gateway
At this time, numerous health and safety measures will remain in place. Keep checking here for the latest health and safety updates as the University prepares to welcome Fall 2021 — and you. For the health and safety, please follow the COVID-19 protocols as noted below before visiting the IESC office:
- Complete the Student Screening Survey. The survey is available at https://www.csun.edu/csunasone/health-and-safety.
- Hand Hygiene (as recommended by the CDC)
- Cloth Face Coverings (required)
- Practice social distancing
International Student Advisement
International Student Advisors are available to assist you Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. International student advisement services are both virtual and in-person. Please use the link or the QR code below to choose any of the International Student Advising Options.
Also, you may Contact Us at https://www.csun.edu/international/contact-us
Study Abroad and National Student Exchange Programs Advisement
- Study Abroad advisors are available for virtual appointments Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Study Abroad Advisors are available for in-person advisement Wednesdays and Fridays, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm and 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm. Interested students are encouraged to attend an online information session to learn more about the available programs CSUN has to offer.
- After attending/viewing an online information session, please schedule an advisement appointment with a Study Abroad advisor to discuss program options and questions.
- Your CSUN Study Abroad Advisors are Eleanor Wolgast and Rebecca Spector. For any questions or additional support, please reach out to your Study Abroad Advisors at email@example.com.
Important Information for International Students during COVID-19
The International and Exchange Student Center (IESC) provides services to newly admitted and continuing international F-1 and J-1 visa students, Fulbright students and participants of the study abroad program and National Student Exchange (NSE).
The IESC also coordinates cultural and social events that allow our students to share their national heritage and get involved with the campus educational community. Additionally, the center provides information for on- and off-campus resources and contacts and tips in times of an emergency.
News and Announcements
This is a dedicated page for International Students to keep them informed during COVID-19. Please visit this page regularly. Read more
Take full advantage of your registration appointment to ensure full-time enrollment for spring 2023. Please visit the important reminders for continuing international students for more information about this. Read more
Talking can help. Whether it is stress, sadness, difficulty adjusting to school, academic concerns, or relationship or family problems, sharing your concerns with another person can make a positive difference. Read more
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is alerting the public of individuals and organizations posing as ICE officers or agents and targeting international students. Read more
Have you cleared your foreign hold for the fall 2022 semester? Please read the information regarding the health insurance requirement and how to clear the foreign hold for the fall 2022 semester. Read more