Teacher Preparation/B.A Degree and ITEP-Junior Option, Plan M (Effective Fall 2017)
Plan M applies to students in one of the teacher preparation curriculum options who started their academic program (at a community college or a CSU campus) Fall 2017.
(Before Fall 2017, please do not follow Plan M but consult your advisor for the correct plan).
- Advisement Form (Elementary Education) (.pdf)
- Advisement Form (Special Education - Page (1 of 2) (.pdf)
- Advisement Form (Special Education – Mild/Moderate - Page 2 of 2) (.pdf)
- Advisement Form (Special Education – Moderate/Severe Only - Page 2 of 2) (.pdf)
- Community College Transfer Chart: Please use www.assist.org click on major option and select Liberal Studies - Teacher Preparation Option or Interdisciplinary Studies Option based on your interest.
Students, with the help of an advisor, choose a specialization from among those listed below.