Teacher Preparation/B.A Degree and ITEP-Junior Option, Plan M (Effective Fall 2017)
Plan M applies to students in one of the teacher preparation curriculum options who started their academic program (at a community college or a CSU campus) Fall 2017 or later.
(Before Fall 2017, please do not follow Plan M but consult your advisor for the correct plan).
- Advisement Form (Elementary Education) (.pdf)
- Advisement Form (Education Specialist) (pdf)
- Community College Transfer Chart: Please use www.assist.org click on major option and select Liberal Studies - Teacher Preparation Option or Interdisciplinary Studies Option based on your interest.
- ITEP/EED - Course Prerequisites & Sequencing
Students are required to complete a 9-units specialization. Choose a specialization from among those listed below:
- Childhood Studies
- Digital Humanities
- Language Arts
- Literacy Scholars for the Future of L.A. (LSLA).
- History and Social Science
- Sustainability and Environmental Humanities