The Graduation and Retention Advising Specialist . . .
- Provides academic advisement for College of Humanities students
- Coordinates academic success to help students stay in college and graduate
- Assists with career development and exploration of major and career options
- Encourages a sense of belonging at CSUN and creates an environment that promotes academic success
- Helps students find campus services and resources
- Promotes real-life learning experiences through internships, research, and campus involvement
To schedule an appointment with the College of Humanities Graduation and Retention Advising Specialist, please email Dr. Vanessa L. Martinez, Ed.D., M.S. your availability to meet: firstname.lastname@example.org.