- Below are the annual and semi-annual awards available to faculty in the College of Humanities.
- Each grant or fellowship is listed along with award specifications, due dates, and eligibility requirements.
- Links are provided for the corresponding application instructions and application forms.
- Please note that certain links may not be live if applications are not currently being accepted.
- Application forms are fillable Word Documents and can be submitted along with any other requested materials in either Word or pdf formats.
- All requested application materials must be submitted via email, prior to the stated application deadline to: firstname.lastname@example.org – with a cc to your Department Chair.
- If you have questions regarding the awards or the application process, please contact the Associate Dean’s Office at 818-677-3301.
If you experience technical problems, please contact the College of Humanities Systems and Technology Office at 818-677-2476.
|Grant/Fellowship||Award||Due Date||Award Announced||Base Eligibility and Information||Application|
|Academic Programming Fund||Program suspended until further notice.||TBD||TBD||
Full-time and part-time faculty
|Faculty Fellowship and Grant Program||Program suspended until further notice.||TBD||TBD||
Full-time tenure track and tenured faculty
|College of Humanities Research Fellow Program||Program suspended until further notice.||TBD||TBD||Full-time tenure track and tenured faculty||
|Probationary Fund Program||Program suspended until further notice.||TBD||TBD|