- Below are the annual and semi-annual awards available to faculty in the College of Humanities.
- Each grant or fellowship is listed along with award specifications, due dates, and eligibility requirements.
- Links are provided for the corresponding application instructions and application forms.
- Please note that certain links may not be live if applications are not currently being accepted.
- Application forms are fillable Word documents.
- All requested application materials must be submitted as PDF documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with a CC to your department chair).
- If you have questions regarding the awards or the application process, please contact the Associate Dean’s Office at 818-677-3301.
If you experience technical problems, please contact the College of Humanities Systems and Technology Office at 818-677-2476.
|Grant/Fellowship||Award||Due Date||Award Announced||Base Eligibility and Information||Application|
|Academic Programming Fund||Up to $350 per speaker|
Friday, September 8, 2023 (5pm)
|Friday, September 22, 2023|
Full-time and part-time faculty
|Faculty Fellowship and Grant Program|
3-units of reassigned time (Spring 2024)
Friday, October 27, 2023 (5pm)
Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Full-time tenure track and tenured faculty
|Research Fellow Program|
12-units of reassigned time (AY 2024/2025)
Small research support budget up to $5,000
|Friday, January 19, 2024 (5pm)||Friday, March 1, 2024||Full-time tenure track and tenured faculty|
Available on 10/2/2023
Faculty Affiliate Program
|Up to $1,600 per semester of student research assistant salary funding||Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis starting Monday, September 18, 2023||Awards will be announced within three weeks of application submission.||Full-time tenure track and tenured faculty|