The Associate Dean can . . .
- Provide information about academic policies and procedures;
- Offer information and referrals regarding departmental, college, and university services and resources in response to specific questions, problems, concerns or complaints;
- Work closely with the Student Services Center/Educational Opportunity Program to deliver
academic advisement, services, and resources to students;
- Serve as a liaison and communicate questions and concerns to the Dean;
- "Troubleshoot" unexpected issues or concerns by intervening, facilitating or problem-solving with appropriate parties; and
- Inform students, faculty, staff, and community members about College of Humanities- sponsored events, programming, funding opportunities, curriculum development and more.
To make an appointment with the Associate Dean in advance, please email Dr. Kent Baxter: email@example.com.
Students may also seek Dr. Baxter’s services on a walk-in basis at the College of Humanities Dean’s Office.