Spring 2010 Events
- College of Humanities Commencement, Wednesday May 19th, 2010, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM, Oviatt Library lawn (OV).
- Graduation Reception and Enrique’s Retirement Party, Wednesday, May 19, 3:30-5:30, University Club.
- AAS Carnival (.pdf), Wednesday, May 5, 3-7 PM, the Asian American Activities Center.
- The S.E.C.R.E.T. Project, Friday, April 30, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Multi-purpose Room in Housing
- ERASING RACE:White Supremacy & the Politics of Imagery (.pdf), WED 4/28, Chicano/a Studies Conference Room, 12-2 P.M.
- Theater Event: "Sole Survivors", Saturday, April 24, 7:00-8:30 (doors open at 6:00), Grand Salon.
- AAS & GWS Joint Letter to CSUN Administrators Regarding Professor Ng.
- Distinguished Lecturer's Series with Preeti Kulkarni, co-producer of "Vincent Who?" and Student Awards Night, Northridge Center, Wednesday, 4/14, 5:30 to 8:30 PM.
Fall 2009 Events
- We had a wonderful Asian American Studies Open House (.pdf) on Wednesday, October 14, from 11 am to 2 pm, at the AAS Activities Center, or the "Asian House."
- Asian American Studies Open House, Wednesday, October 14, from 11 am to 2 pm, at the Asian American Activities Center, a.k.a. "the den" or the "Asian House."