Howard Lutwak, Director of Internal Audit
Lisa Telles, Risk Manager
This workshop will help you understand why audit and risk awareness matter to you, your department, and the campus. You will learn about the roles and responsibilities of the Risk Management department and the Internal Audit Department and how they help the campus mitigate risk.
- Understand the roles of internal audit and risk management to the campus.
- Learn about the Three Lines of Defense model to implement in managing audits and risks.
Faculty & Staff - Register for this session in Three Easy Steps:
- Visit CSUN's Employee Learning & Training site via the myNorthridge Portal: https://ds.calstate.edu/?svc=skillsoft&org=csun;
- Select the "Instructor Led Training Sessions" link under Upcoming Events, and scroll until you find the name and date of the program;
- Select "Actions," and select "Enroll in this Session."
Shortly after you successfully enroll, you’ll receive an email notification. If you click on the calendar icon in the message, your outlook calendar will open allowing you to place the item as an appointment on your calendar.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact the Human Resources at x 6566 at least 7 business days in advance of the program.
If you are interested in attending this session but unable to because of a conflict in when it is being offered; or have a topic for a suggested workshop or training, please let us know by accessing and completing this FORM.
Return to CSUN's Professional & Personal Development Training Calendar at: http://www.csun.edu/development/training.