Gigi McGuire, Assistant Director, CSUN Student Outreach & Recruitment
Our presenter has extensive knowledge of the CSU and CSUN admission policies and procedures and aim to share their knowledge with our CSUN staff and faculty community interested in sending their child to college. There is a lot of information out there - we'll provide critical and timely information, dispel myths, and ensure you are equipped to help your child research, apply and successfully transition into the college of their choice.
Whether your child going to college is in the near or distant future, now's the time to participate in our How to Get to College presentation. Learning outcomes of this presentation include:
- Understand the options represented in the Four systems of higher education in California
- Be more informed about the California State University System
- Realize the variety of opportunities attending a university can offer
- Be familiar with what it takes for your child to be admitted into a CSU
- Be aware of important dates and deadlines in the admission process
- Have tips for Success
- Learn what you can now, and at every stage of your child’s life – elementary, middle, and high school, to help prepare them to get to college.
Faculty & Staff – To register for this Workshop/Session:
- When ready, select the CSU Learn button below.
- Log into with your myNorthridge Portal credentials.
- Select the “Register” button.
- Click on the bullet next to the CSUN HR icon, and select “Submit” to enroll in this session.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact Human Resources at x5168 at least seven business days in advance of the program.
Withdraw from Session: If you need to cancel your registration, select the “Self” icon in CSU Learn. Select “Learning,” then “Registrations.” Select the box next to the session you need to cancel, and select “Cancel Registration.” In the next window, select “Confirm Cancellation.”
Return to CSUN's Professional & Personal Development Training Calendar at: http://www.csun.edu/development/training.