Brenda Reponte, Senior Manager| Customer Education and Outreach Division, CalPERS
A CalPERS retirement specialist will be available to conduct one-on-one retirement planning/consultation meetings. Each meeting is 30 minutes and is available by appointment only. This appointment is in lieu of visiting the Glendale CalPERS office.
- provide their CalPERS ID and a telephone number in advance of the appointment.
- be online and logged into their my|CalPERS account at the time of the appointment.
Faculty & Staff – To register for this Workshop/Session:
- When ready, select the time from the list below (there is only one spot per time).
- Log into CSU Learn with your myNorthridge Portal credentials.
- Select the “Register” button.
- On the next page select "Add" then "Register."
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact Human Resources at x5168 at least seven business days in advance of the program.
Withdraw from Session: If you need to cancel your registration, select the “Self” icon in CSU Learn. Select “Learning,” then “Registrations.” Select the box next to the session you need to cancel, and select “Cancel Registration.” In the next window, select “Confirm Cancellation.”
Return to CSUN's Professional & Personal Development Training Calendar at: http://www.csun.edu/development/training.