This session is offered by CSU San Francisco, participating with Northridge in a Professional & Personal Development Cross Campus Collaboration program.
Colleagues attending this session may hail from the Chancellor’s Office, Bakersfield, Channel Islands, Chico, East Bay, Fresno, Fullerton, Humboldt, Long Beach, Monterey Bay, Pomona, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, San Marcos, Sonoma, and Stanislaus.
The workshop will review the following:
• Define feedback
• Importance of feedback
• Feedback for Performance-Development-Connection
• When to provide feedback
• Expected performance
• Expected performance vs actual performance
• Reasons for performance gaps
• Best practices to address gaps
• Elements of communication
• Feedback meeting
• Action plan
The workshop is for anyone that wants to learn on how to provide feedback as well as learn what should effective feedback look like as a recipient.
Jeannette Peralta & Rana Tawfik
CSUN Faculty & Staff – To register for this Workshop/Session:
- When ready, select the CSU Learn button below.
- Log into with your myNorthridge Portal credentials.
- Select the “Register” button.
- Click on the bullet next to the CSUN HR icon, and select “Submit” to enroll in this session.
If a reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact L&D@ calstate.edu in advance (minimum of 72 hours is requested) and we will connect you with the workshop facilitator..
Withdraw from Session: If you need to cancel your registration, select the “Self” icon in CSU Learn. Select “Learning,” then “Registrations.” Select the box next to the session you need to cancel, and select “Cancel Registration.” In the next window, select “Confirm Cancellation.”
Return to CSUN's Professional & Personal Development Training Calendar at: http://www.csun.edu/development/training.
To view a complete accessible listing of Fall 2023 programming, select the image below.