This session is offered by San Francisco State, participating with Northridge in a Professional & Personal Development Cross Campus Collaboration program.
Colleagues attending this session may hail from the Chancellor’s Office, Channel Islands, Chico, East Bay, Fresno, Humboldt, Long Beach, Monterey Bay, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, and Stanislaus.
Burnout is a real thing that leaves us exhausted, detached from our jobs and inefficient in all areas of our lives. Creating a healthy mindset that is flexible and able to adapt to the stress of everyday life can be a remedy for burnout. Content includes:
- Mindful living and mindful habits
- Building resilience through focusing on managing energy in four areas: Physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual
- Increasing emotional intelligence through self-awareness, self-management, and empathy Presenter Jessica Coats, from Empathia, is a native to Southern California. She studied Psychology at California State, San Marcos and received her Master’s from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. Jessica has twenty years of educational and professional experience. Her work experience consists of community-based agencies that deliver highly intensive mental health and family support in homes, schools and communities.
Jessica Coats, Empathia
CSUN Faculty & Staff – To register for this Workshop/Session:
- When ready, select the CSU Learn button below.
- Log into with your myNorthridge Portal credentials.
- Select the “Register” button.
- Click on the bullet next to the CSUN HR icon, and select “Submit” to enroll in this session.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact Human Resources at 818.677.5168 at least seven business days in advance of the program.
Withdraw from Session: If you need to cancel your registration, select the “Self” icon in CSU Learn. Select “Learning,” then “Registrations.” Select the box next to the session you need to cancel, and select “Cancel Registration.” In the next window, select “Confirm Cancellation.”
Return to CSUN's Professional & Personal Development Training Calendar at: http://www.csun.edu/development/training.
To view an accessible format of the following image, visit here.