This session is offered by the Chancellor's Office, participating with Northridge in a CSU System-Wide Professional & Personal Development Cross Campus Collaboration program.
Colleagues attending this session may hail from the Chancellor’s Office, Channel Islands, Chico, East Bay, Fresno, Humboldt, Long Beach, Monterey Bay, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, and Stanislaus.
Crucial Conversations has revolutionized the way millions of people communicate when stakes are high. Gain the tools to prepare for high-stakes situations, transform anger and hurt feelings into powerful dialogue, make it safe to talk about almost anything and be persuasive, not abrasive.
In this book circle, you will read sections of the book and meet to discuss with colleagues. CSU Learn provides a free copy of the eBook and audio book. Please follow the instructions below to access the electronic version of this book:
- From the CSU Learn home page, click the Search icon at the top right corner.
- Click the category drop down and select BOOKS & VIDEOS. In the search field, type "Crucial Conversations" and click Search.
- Select the option (eBook or audio), and click Start.
Faculty & Staff – To register for this Workshop/Session:
- When ready, select the CSU Learn button below.
- Log into with your myNorthridge Portal credentials.
- Select the “Register” button.
- Click on the bullet next to the CSUN HR icon, and select “Submit” to enroll in this session.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact Human Resources at x5168 at least seven business days in advance of the program.
Withdraw from Session: If you need to cancel your registration, select the “Self” icon in CSU Learn. Select “Learning,” then “Registrations.” Select the box next to the session you need to cancel, and select “Cancel Registration.” In the next window, select “Confirm Cancellation.”
Return to CSUN's Professional & Personal Development Training Calendar at: http://www.csun.edu/development/training.