Steve Woods, Assistant Director, University Cash Services
So long as cash is King, there are procedures to adhere to when handling cash and cash equivalency. If you handle payment transactions, there are CSU/CSUN guidelines you must follow to protect the University. This course is a great follow-up to Navigating the Audit Trail workshop.
Through this workshop, you will:
- be made aware of procedures you must follow;
- learn tips/guidelines you should follow to protect yourself and the University;
- prepare you and your department to be in a better position in the event of an audit.
Faculty & Staff - Register for this session in Three Easy Steps:
- Visit CSUN's Employee Learning & Training site via the myNorthridge Portal: https://ds.calstate.edu/?svc=skillsoft&org=csun;
- Select the "Instructor Led Training Sessions" link under Upcoming Events, and scroll until you find the name and date of the program;
- Select "Actions," and select "Enroll in this Session."
Shortly after you successfully enroll, you’ll receive an email notification. If you click on the calendar icon in the message, your outlook calendar will open allowing you to place the item as an appointment on your calendar.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact the Human Resources at x 6566 at least 7 business days in advance of the program.
If you are interested in attending this session but unable to because of a conflict in when it is being offered; or have a topic for a suggested workshop or training, please let us know by accessing and completing this FORM.
Return to CSUN's Professional & Personal Development Training Calendar at: http://www.csun.edu/development/training.