Due to COVID-19, we are no longer able to offer tutoring from 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM. To continuing practicing social distancing at this time, we are transitioning our services to Zoom. Residents are able to meet with Academic Mentors during their online office hours or tutoring appointments.
Please click on the How to Schedule Tutoring appointments tab for instructions.
How to Schedule Tutoring Appointments with Academic Mentors
To make an appointment with our Academic Mentors, you can either email them directly to their CSUN email or click on their Calendly link located in the General Schedule Tab. Once appointments are scheduled, Academic Mentors will email their zoom link for you to use during your meeting. Academic Mentor availability and tutoring subjects are located in the General Schedule tab down below.
Email Appointment Option
- Step 1: Set up a Zoom Appointment with an Academic Mentor by emailing them at their CSUN Email located in the General Schedule Tab
- Step 2: In the subject line please indicate your class, and what time you would like to be tutored. For Example, Spot Tutoring: ASL 3, Thursday 6:00 - 6:45 PM
- Step 3: In the body text of the email, please include your name, and what you would like to work on during the tutoring session.
This option is only available with Academic Mentors who have a Calendly link.
- Step 1: Review the General Schedule tab
- Step 2: Click on the tutor’s Calendly link to create an appointment.
- Step 3: Select and date and time that works for you. Once an appointment is submitted, the Academic Mentor will contact you to confirm.
Academic mentors will respond through email or calendly to confirm your time. If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.