We’ve created a new way of living for first-year students: The Suites at University Park. Each suite is a comfortable, furnished two-person bedroom with a semi-private bath. Every group of 16 suites has its own hub of living and study lounges. Meals in Geronimo's, the main dining room, and recreation in the community center bring people together.
The Suites come with the following amenities.
- Semi-private bath per two bedrooms
- Loftable beds that can be raised to create workspace underneath
- Spacious living and study lounges
- Meals in a central dining room. Meal plans are required for all Suite residents.
- Electronic key card security
- Wireless internet and Ethernet
- Cable TV options
We have detailed information on our Housing Rates page. You can choose to either make a full payment for the semester, summer session or pay in monthly installments. If you have further questions about rates, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (818) 677-2160.
Please note that you are required to purchase a meal plan if you live in The Suites. Find out more details about the meal plan on the University Corporation website.
Standard Suites floor plan
What to Bring
When deciding what you should bring with you when attending CSUN, refer to the following for items to add to your checklist.
- Bedding for a twin, extra-long
- Mattress pad
- Towels, washcloths and other bathroom linens
- If your apartment does not have a kitchen
- Small refrigerator and microwave
- Please note: You must purchase one of the available meal plans.
- Cleaning supplies
- Toilet plunger
- Non-abrasive cleaner
- Laundry detergent
- Ironing board
- Trash containers
- Trash bags
- Clothing and personal items
- Recreational items
- Sports equipment
- Task Lamp
After determining how much space you have and what you can share with your roommates, you may wish to bring additional items or have them sent to you.
We strongly encourage all residents to maintain personal property insurance such as renter’s insurance. You can obtain a renter’s insurance policy from most major insurance companies.
The Residence Hall Association (RHA) has found a convenient, affordable way to ensure you have sheets that will fit the extra-long mattresses in our residence halls. Residence Hall Linens has all your campus living needs, from extra long twin sheets and comforters to matching towels and storage items. Free shipping is available on all Value Pak orders. Proceeds from this program go to RHA and are used for programming in the residence halls. For more information, please visit the Residence Hall Linens website.
The following items are not permitted:
- Pets other than small fish.
- Clothes washers or dryers. credit card/ATM operated washers and dryers are located on the first floor of each hall.
- Pianos, organs, drum sets or other large musical instruments. The Department of Music has practice rooms available to students.
- Firearms, ammunition, fireworks, explosives, dangerous or flammable chemicals, paint ball guns or weapons including swords, bow and arrows.
- Halogen lamps.