Roles and Responsibilities of Residential Life Staff
- Associate Director for Residential Life
- Responsible for overall supervision of the Residential Life office
- Office Manager for Residential Life
- Responsible for the daily operation of the Residential Life office
- Assistant Director for Residential Life
- Assists overall supervision of the Residential Life office, particularly with emergency response and disaster preparedness, persistence initiatives and leadership coordination. Supervises Community Directors.
- Coordinator for Residential Student Success
- Coordinates G.R.E.A.T. Escape, student staff development and selection, the Residential Access Program, and parent partnership programs. As well as supervises the Academic Mentor program, and the Residential Interpreting Services Team.
- Coordinator for Residential Student Engagement
- Coordinates large scale programs as well as advises the Executive Board of the Residence Halls Association.
- Senior Community Directors, Community Directors, Assistant Community Directors and Community Advisors
- The Community Staff supervise Resident Advisors, advise the Park Councils of each Park Community, facilitate room changes, follow up on safety and security issues and meet with students who have concerns that affect the development or maintenance of a desirable community.
- Resident Advisors
- Resident Advisors are the first line of student contact for room or campus concerns. Parents - please contact supervisory staff directly.
- Academic Mentors
- Academic Mentors live in each building and assist students in their academic success. They help students create goals to achieve academic success as it applies to each individual student.
Park West (buildings 1-3) - Student Housing Offices - 211
Park North (buildings 4-8) - Student Housing Offices - 209
Park East (buildings 9, 10, 12 and 15) - Student Housing Offices - 213
Park South (buildings 11, 13 and 14) - Student Housing Offices - 214
Suites North (buildings 16 and 17) - Mariposa Hall (building 18) 104
Suites South (buildings 19, 20 and 21) - Mariposa Hall (building 18) 101
Apartments at University Village
Assistant Director for Residential Life
UVA Building B
UVA Building E
Academic Mentor Program - Student Housing Offices - 221
Other Residential Life Staff - Student Housing Offices, 2nd Floor
|Associate Director for Residential Life||(818) 677-6111|
|Assistant Director for Residential Life||(818) 677-4257|
|Senior Coordinator for Residential Student Success||(818) 677-6115|
|Assistant Coordinator for Residential Student Engagement||(818) 677-6113|
|Office Manager for Residential Life||(818) 677-2587|