Forms and Service Requests

In the sections below, students are able to find resources for student housing needs such as extension of checkout, release of license agreements, off-campus housing, maintenance requests and more. 

Resident Advisor Application

If you are interested in becoming a Resident Advisor (RA) for the academic year, complete the online application.

Incident Report

An incident report form may be submitted by any student or resident who would like to report a policy violation of the student housing agreement or the code of conduct in the any of the residence halls. Please consult with your RA or the Residential Life front office to assist you in submitting this document.

Interpreter Request

If you would like to request sign-language interpreting service in the residence halls, contact Student Housing Interpreting Services at housingterps@gmail.com with the details of your request.