Location:The Klotz Student Health Center is located between the G3 parking structure and Chaparral Hall, south of the , and across from NCOD.
Hours of operation:
Appointment and Primary Care Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
- Thursday: 9 am - 5 pm
- Free Basic Services include primary care for illness/injury/wellness provided by doctors, nurse practitioners, and health educators.
- Free Specialty Services include Men’s & Women’s Health, Nutrition Counseling, Birth Control & Pregnancy Options Counseling, Sports Medicine, Wellness Coaching, X Rays & in-house Lab Services.
- * Campus Care Advocate located at the SHC Low-Cost Services: Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Dental, Gynecology, outside Lab Services, Travel & Infectious Disease, Massage Therapy, Optometry, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, and Immunizations.
- FamilyPACT available for eligible students
- After-hours nurse consultation: Fonemed (877) 678-3999
- Basic services are available only to CSUN students. Some specialty services available to staff.
- Insurance is not required, but Student ID is.