If you are you taking care of an older member of your family or someone with special needs, you know this COVID-19 pandemic has made your job much more challenging. This session will help you find creative solutions for both taking better care of yourself and those you love.
- Identify sources of stress making it more challenging to provide care.
- Recognize symptoms of overload, compassion fatigue and burnout.
- Choose practical strategies for taking care of yourself and your loved ones.
- Better understand your Life Matters Employee Assistance Program benefit.
Register for the live webinar at 10 a.m. PT
To access the webinars:
- Go to www.mylifematters.com/my/webinars and follow the directions on that page. Please sign in with your company password - MATADORS
- For live webinars, click on the link for the webinar you would like to attend and follow the registration instructions. You must register prior to the start of the webinar to attend.
- Transcripts for non-captioned, archived webinars are available upon request.
- If you are unable to attend the live webinar, it will be available in the WorkLife Balance Webinar archives.