We’d like to share with you the exciting news that the Recreation & Tourism Management Alumni Chapter has rechartered - and we’d like you to get involved. Our goal is to create opportunities for alumni to become more connected to one another, to the university and to the recreation, tourism and hospitality industries.
The goals and objectives of the Recreation Chapter are
- To create opportunities for alumni to become more connected to and interactive with the university and recreation constituency
- To honor and showcase our alumni
- To strengthen and improve the chapter, its alumni, faculty and students
- To heighten the perception of our Recreation Chapter, Recreation, Hospitality, Tourism Management Department and California State University Northridge
- To increase the general communities awareness and knowledge of the many different facets of the Recreation Tourism Management profession