Full-Time Faculty Openings
None at this time
Part-Time Faculty Openings
Review the Position Announcement Here: RTM 2023- 2024 Academic Year Part-Time Position Announcement
The department is seeking instructors for the 2023- 2024 Academic Year:
Applicants must submit:
1. A current curriculum vitae (CV) or résumé that chronicles your educational background, prior teaching experience, evidence of scholarship, and/or related professional experience.
- Rank the classes you believe you are qualified to teach in order of interest in the far left column. Then, under each heading to the right of the course, mark the appropriate box(es) to indicate you have evidence that supports your ability to teach the class at the college level. Describe the evidence further in your cover letter (see below).
3. A cover letter further describing specific evidence provided on the CV/resume that supports the applicant’s selections on the application form
- For example, if an applicant applies for RTM 480 and also checks that s/he/they have taken classes or taught classes that are relevant to teaching RTM 480, the applicant should describe the class(es) taken/ taught in the cover letter and not simply list the courses taken/taught.
- If so inclined, please also indicate times you are unavailable for teaching assignments.
- Do not submit this form as part of your application. It is a confidential document. We cannot submit it to Equity and Diversity on your behalf and the department should not have access to it.
Application, CV, and any other supporting documentation should be emailed to email@example.com
All materials must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday March 24th, 2023.
The manner of hiring for part-time teaching assignments is as follows:
- Candidates apply to be considered to teach specific courses.
- The review committee rates each candidate as acceptable or unacceptable to teach a course based on evidence provided in CV and cover letter, previous evaluations (if applicable), and/or additional materials as required. Acceptable applicants become part of the pool eligible to teach that specific course.
- Part time teaching assignments are made according to the procedures outlined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement for CSU Faculty. The Department Chair will contact you if an appropriate teaching assignment is available.