|March 30, 2023||Thursday||11:00am|
Jacaranda Hall, Room 1621
Session will last about 1 hr. and include
tour of classrooms and labs
No need to register – just show up!
Dates and times are subject to change. Please check website closer to session date for any possible changes.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (818)677-2203.
- Informational sessions will cover information about the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at CSUN, admission criteria, and everything else you need to know.
- Virtual sessions begin promptly and last about an hour. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions during the session.
- In-person Informational Sessions will include brief tour of the classrooms and labs.
- Informational sessions are held regularly for students who are interested in applying to the program. Please check back for new dates.
- For visitor parking information please visit Visitor Parking Information.
- Direct all admission inquiries to our department by email at email@example.com
Please note that professional communication is expected at all times. All communication with staff and faculty will be taken into consideration when reviewing your application.