DPT Informational Sessions
No sign up or RSVP needed – just show up!
Dates and times are subject to change. Please check dates and times before coming to campus.
- Group Information sessions will cover all aspects of the Doctor in Physical Therapy Program at CSUN: prerequisites, admission criteria and processes, and everything else you need to know. DPT Informational Sessions are required before individual advisement sessions can be held with faculty.
- Sessions begin promptly and last about an hour and a half, beginning with an advisement presentation. If time permits, individual questions will be addressed and a tour of our facilities will be conducted.
|Thursday||September 20, 2018||7:00 pm- 8:30 pm||JD 1580||Dr. Graham|
|Friday||September 28, 2018||10:00 am - 11:30 am||JD 1621||Dr. Beling|
|Tuesday||October 9, 2018||3:00 pm - 4:30 pm||JD 1621||Dr. Mathiyakom|
|Monday||October 22, 2018||12:00 pm - 1:30 pm||JD 1621||Dr. Roller|
|Friday||November 9, 2018||1:00 pm - 2:30 pm||JD 1621||Dr. Ferreira|
|Tuesday||November 27, 2018||7:00 pm - 8:30 pm||JD 1580||Dr. Kachingwe|
|Tuesday||December 4, 2018||12:30 pm - 2:00 pm||JD 1621||Dr. Phillips|
- Our department office is located on the 1st floor of Jacaranda Hall (JD), Room JD 1537.
- Driving directions to the University and Campus Map are available at /csun-maps http://www.csun.edu/licensing/parking-structures
- Purchase your parking pass for $8.00 at the Information Booth #3 located near Zelzah on Prairie
- Proceed to Parking lot G3 on Halsted, (b/w Halsted & Reseda).
For individual appointments following a DPT Informational Sessions, please see advisor schedule below. The faculty are only available during the fall and spring semesters for individual appointments.
Dr. Paula Ferreira
Dr. Vicky Graham
Dr. Aimie Kachingwe
Dr. Witaya "Dan" Mathiyakom
Dr. Beth Phillips
Dr. Peggy Roller