DPT Informational Sessions
No sign up or RSVP needed – just show up!
Dates and times are subject to change. Please check dates and times before coming to campus.
- Group Information sessions will cover all aspects of the Doctor in Physical Therapy Program at CSUN: prerequisites, admission criteria and processes, and everything else you need to know. DPT Informational Sessions are required before individual advisement sessions can be held with faculty.
- Sessions begin promptly and last about an hour and a half, beginning with an advisement presentation. If time permits, individual questions will be addressed and a tour of our facilities will be conducted.
|Thursday||June 27, 2019||10:00am - 11:30am||JD 1580|
|Wednesday||July 24, 2019||2:00pm - 3:30pm||JD 1580|
|Tuesday||August 6, 2019||7:00pm - 8:30pm||JD 1580|
|Friday||August 16, 2019||12:00pm - 1:30pm||JD 1580|
- Our department office is located on the 1st floor of Jacaranda Hall (JD), Room JD 1537.
- Driving directions to the University and Campus Map are available at /csun-maps http://www.csun.edu/licensing/parking-structures
- Purchase your parking pass for $8.00 at the Information Booth #3 located near Zelzah on Prairie
- Proceed to Parking lot G3 on Halsted, (b/w Halsted & Reseda).
For individual appointments following a DPT Informational Sessions, please see advisor schedule below.
Dr. Paula Ferreira
Dr. Vicky Graham
Dr. Aimie Kachingwe
Dr. Witaya "Dan" Mathiyakom
Dr. Beth Phillips
Dr. Peggy Roller