Group Advisement Sessions
No sign up or RSVP needed – just show up!
(Dates and times are subject to change. Please check dates and times before coming to campus.)
- Group advisement sessions will cover all aspects of the Doctor in Physical Therapy Program at CSUN: prerequisites, admission criteria and processes, and everything else you need to know. Group Advisement Sessions are required before individual advisement sessions can be held with faculty.
- Sessions begin promptly and last about an hour and a half, beginning with an advisement presentation. If time permits, individual questions will be addressed and a tour of our facilities will be conducted.
|Thursday||February 5, 2015||12:30 - 2:00pm||JD 1625||J. Beling|
|Tuesday||February 17, 2015||11:30am - 1:00pm||SQ 103||B. Phillips|
|Thursday||March 19, 2015||4:00 - 5:30pm||JD 1625||P. Roller|
|Monday||March 30, 2015||5:00 - 6:30pm||JD 1621||V. Graham|
|Thursday||April 16, 2015||10:30am - 12:00pm||JD 1625||W. Mathiyakom|
|Thursday||April 30, 2015||2:00 - 3:30pm||JD 1625||A. Kachingwe|
|Wednesday||May 13, 2015||2:00 - 3:30pm||JD 1621||J. Adams|
Our department office is located on the 1st floor of jacaranda hall (JD), room 1537.Directions/Parking:
- Driving directions to the University and Campus Map are available at /csun-maps http://www.csun.edu/licensing/parking-structures
- Parking lot E6 on Halsted, (b/w Halsted & Reseda).
- Stop at information Booth on the lot to purchase a parking pass for $6.00.
For individual appointments following a Group Advisement Session, please see advisor schedule below:
Dr. Janet Adams
Dr. Janna Beling
Dr. Vicky Graham
Dr. Aimie Kachingwe
Dr. Sheryl Low
Dr. Witaya "Dan" Mathiyakom
Dr. Beth Phillips
Dr. Peggy Roller