- Evidence of a permanent California RN license that is current, clear, and active
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree *
- Basic computer skills
* The following are acceptable for proof of a baccalaureate degree:
- Official transcripts from a school accredited by the National League of Nursing (NLN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), which includes course work in public health nursing.
- Official transcripts for a degree in a field other than nursing, and completion of required CSUN coursework with a minimum of C in each course.
- Official transcripts from an accredited BSN foreign institution and completion of required CSUN coursework with a minimum of C in each course. Foreign transcripts need to be evaluated by an approved international evaluation service.